dancing on the ledge

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

In the beginning was the word...



... and the word was, "FINALLY."

Some of you have heard me go on and on about this for, like, forever, so I have finally decided to take the proverbial deep breath, close my eyes, and make the great leap of starting a friggin' blog. (Haha. At galit pa!)

I had been hesitant to start blogging for the longest time not because I didn't think I could hack it or that I had nothing to blog about, but because I knew that if I started I would quickly become addicted to it. (Many of you are now familiar with my 'adik' tendencies.) (Notice how I use the phrase "many of you" so casually, as if sa simula pa lang anlaki na ng audience ko, mwahaha. I aspire to world domination.)

So anyway-- here we go then.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger Kwis said…

    This blog is a great idea! :)

    Cute pic, BTW.

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Man, you were a CUTE baby, Aw. What happened??? Mwahahahahah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home