dancing on the ledge

Friday, September 08, 2006

Personality Test

Someone once told me that the contents of a person’s refrigerator revealed a lot about the owner’s personality. Of course, I just had to laugh my head off at that one, kasi siempre naman no, paka-obvious naman nun! Practically anything you own says something about your personality, for crying out loud, haha.

Anyhow, in the interest of revealing a bit more of myself to my nearest and dearest (as if some of you haven’t had enough of me to last you a lifetime), here’s a list of items I make sure to replenish my ref with each week:

1. apple cinnamon bread and walnut wheat bread – my default weekday breakfast.


2. Coke – for making rum coke with, of course ;-)

3. Tanduay rum – ditto ;-)

4. bananas – wonder food, great for a post-workout meal.

5. tomatoes – for mixing with canned tuna, my default weekday dinner.

6. eggs – for my weekend three-egg scrambled eggs, breakfast of champions!

7. green mangoes – pakshet, I love my manggang hilaw and bagoong! Haha.


And siempre, most important of all:

8. chocolate – God, the happiness that one small square of dark chocolate brings…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home