dancing on the ledge

Friday, September 08, 2006

In the Mood

Pucha, nakaka-adik pala mag-surf ng iba't ibang blogs. Mwahaha. (Awi's adik tendencies rising to the fore yet again...)

While surfing just now, I stumbled upon the blog of, er, some guy who calls himself Dude.

http://areyouinthemoodforsomedude.blogspot.com/

(Obviously, I have yet to master the HTML command that turns a word into a link. But I will, in due time, so bear with me. Rome wasn't built in a day.)

Dude's blog is peppered with references to how boring his life is and how he'll bore your sorry ass to death, but he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about because his blog entries are completely and utterly hilarious, I kid you not. So click on that link NOW if you know what's good for you.

What's more, mga ate, cute siya! LOL. Too bad he's straight, hehe. Here are pictures of him that I grabbed from his Flickr account (teehee):

To quote my friend Red, "meron siyang 'bababuyin-kita' factor."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home