dancing on the ledge

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Self-Esteem Boost

Argh. Hectic, hectic week:

My new flatmate is moving in today, and though she is gorgeous and cool and funny and the sweetest girl imaginable (luv u, Au!) , she is still virtually a stranger, and it's going to take a few weeks for us to find each other's groove. So, yeah, I worry about this.

Then there's the Foundation moving to Salcedo Village this weekend, and though our new office is hip and swanky and fabulous and is a five-minute walk from my apartment building (yipee!), moving is enormous physical stress! So, yeah, I worry about this.

To top it all off, I have to attend the Paris Hilton album launch on Saturday, and I have nothing to wear. And hell yeah, I worry about this.

TWO major life-changes this week, plus ONE important PARTY. Pakshet.

(Sigh.)

(Sigh ulit.)

(And one last sigh, for good measure.)

One surefire method I use when my confidence is ebbing and I need a self-esteem boost: I look at my 'before' and 'after' weight-loss pictures ;-) Haha.

This is my 'before' picture, circa 2001:

And this is my 'after' picture, taken last year; I'm 80 pounds lighter and packed with more muscle (choz!):

To quote from the Credo: "I believe that I can do absolutely anything I set my mind to."

Go go go, Awi! ;-) Kaya yan, ikaw pa.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home