dancing on the ledge

Saturday, September 23, 2006

updates






Omigod, it's been ages since I last posted pala. Kakahiya naman with my three regular readers.

Last week didn't turn out as horrible as I thought it would be, with the office completing a successful transfer to our new location, my flatmate and I getting along famously (though of course we're currently running into each other once a week lang), and my wisely ditching the Paris Hilton album launch for dinner with my team after our lipat.

This week, on the other hand... wow. This week was the week I had to reap all the bad karma I've accumulated for my past several weeks of dissolute living. On top of having to do an immense amount of work for a workshop my team ran this Thursday and Friday, I had to spend ALL my after hours on an extracurricular writing project -- na hindi ko pa tapos, by the way, so what the fuck am I doing blogging?

Anyways, above are pictures of the last time I made yosi in my old office balcony, which, in hindsight, is one of my favorite places in the world. Nothing like a meditative five minutes with a yosi stick and a few smoking buddies to put everything in the proper perspective.

Here's to Tanya and Cynthia, my smoking posse ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home